The White Brick School was built in 1878 and is now the home of Chuck
and Nancy Tubbs, Finniwig Studios and the Keb/Irish Gazette.
information on White Brick School, a one room schoolhouse, check our
the Schoolhouse or
Remodeling Updates to see what we have done
or would like to do.
Studios encompasses the Gnomes Hideaway (the wood shop), the Faire Ring
(the craft room), and the Elfin Forest (the herb garden). For more
information check our our Finniwig
Studios Intro or go to our Finniwig
Studio Catalog from the home page.
Gazette is a family newsletter for the Keb family and the Irish family.
Go to Keb/Irish Family for an intro to
the Keb and Irish families or the Keb/Irish Gazette to check out our newsletters.
Last but not
least Our Family. Our pets. They wanted to
get their word in to. --